Applying skills learned in the Warehousing Program at the Fortis Tilbury LNG Facility Expansion Project in Delta.
There is no charge for eligible Teamsters Local 213 members who are successful the first time they enrol in the Class 2 Program
and take the final exam. However, if students are unsuccessful, they must wait 6 months and pay $100 to write the exam a second time.
- Member of Teamsters Local 213
- Successful completion of Class 3 Warehousing Program
- 500 hours of employment as a warehouse person
Proof of hours can come in the form of cheque stubs or a logbook signed off by employers with contact information for verification.
Once proof of hours has been submitted and verified, you will receive the login instructions.
- 5 instructional modules, each ending in a quiz, plus a final exam
- A passing mark of 80% on the final exam is required
- If unsuccessful in the first attempt, a 6-month waiting period is required before a second attempt
- Cost of second attempt is $100
- Documentation will arrive in 6 to 8 weeks
Please contact the Training Plan Coordinator by email or call 604-874-3654 for more information.
Teamster members who participated in the Warehouse Apprenticeship Program offered in Kelowna in May also took forklift training.