There is no charge for eligible Teamsters Local 213 members who are successful the first time they enrol in the Class 2 Program
and take the final exam. However, if students are unsuccessful, they must wait 6 months and pay $100 to write the exam a second time.
- Member of Teamsters Local 213
- Successful completion of Class 3 Warehousing Program
- 500 hours of employment as a warehouse person
Proof of hours can come in the form of cheque stubs or a logbook signed off by employers with contact information for verification.
Once proof of hours has been submitted and verified, you will receive the login instructions.
- 5 instructional modules, each ending in a quiz, plus a final exam
- A passing mark of 80% on the final exam is required
- If unsuccessful in the first attempt, a 6-month waiting period is required before a second attempt
- Cost of second attempt is $100
- Documentation will arrive in 6 to 8 weeks
Please contact the Training Plan Coordinator by email or call 604-874-3654 for more information.