Four bursaries of $2,500 each will be awarded across the country to registered recipients who are starting or
are undergoing training. See the brochure.
Applicants must complete the application form and send it with an essay of about 250 words, answering
the question: What are the benefits of being a Canadian Teamster member?
Members must meet the following criteria at the time they submit their scholarship application:
- have been an active Teamsters Canada member for at least 12 consecutive months prior to applying ;
- have paid their union dues for the 12 months prior to applying ;
- be enrolled as of October 31st in a regular training program at a college, cegep or university, or in a
recognized vocational training program. (truck driving school, welding school, etc.) ;
The deadline is Oct. 31as evidenced by the postmark.
Consideration will be given to:
- the financial situation of applicants
- the number of scholarships already awarded to the candidate under the program in the past
- level of union involvement
- the quality of the essay
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO:
TEAMSTERS CANADA SCHOLARSHIP FUND
400-1750 MAURICE-GAUVIN ST. LAVAL, QUEBEC H7S 1Z5