Notice to members who want pipeline work
The certifications that are required to be eligible for pipeline work were recently changed. To be considered for pipeline employment Teamster members must be certified in:
- Pipeline Construction Safety Training
- Professional Driver Improvement Course
- Canadian Hours of Service Program Course
- Cargo Securement Flatbeds
- Daily Pre-Trip Inspection
- Weights and Dimensions
If you completed the training session in June 2012 in Kelowna, you are qualified.
And if you have completed the three courses; Size, Mass and Load Securement; Commercial Driver Vehicle Inspection; and Hours of Service, offered in Edmonton by Teamsters Local 362 in Edmonton you are qualified.
For information regarding these courses please contact Michael Evans in the training school or call 604-874-5525.