Apply online (SunRype’s employment opportunities webpage)
|Position Overview||SunRype is an exciting, growth-oriented company. At SunRype, we work together to deliver results, challenge ourselves to continually improve and share in the success of our business. This is an ideal position for someone who is an enthusiastic, energetic individual that thrives in a dynamic team environment, with a focus on continuous improvement, and a passion to effect positive change.
|Responsibilities||As the First-Aid Attendant, your first priority is to evaluate patients, administer first aid and arrange for further medical treatment as required. As the on-duty First-aid attendant you are solely responsible for any decisions relating to patient treatment and follow-up care. The attendant’s other duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining appropriate records, ensuring adequate first-aid supplies are on hand and refilling eyewash stations.
As the Janitor you will be required to maintain the non-production areas of the plant in a tidy and sanitary condition. You will be expected to perform your tasks safely as well as maintaining a safe environment for other employees. You may be required to perform other labouring jobs in the plant from time to time.
|Requirements||Ideally, candidates should possess:
– A current Level 2 Occupational First Aid Certificate (minimum) is mandatory.
– Proven ability to communicate clearly, both verbal and written, is essential.
– The ability to react quickly and appropriately in stressful situations.
– As this is not a closely supervised position the janitor must be self-motivating and able to organize their time effectively.
– Grade 12 high school diploma
– Team oriented
– Excellent communication skills
– Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
– A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
– Motivated, focused and accountable for results
|Progress Status||Accepting Applications|
|State/Province||British Columbia [BC]|